5 lessons learned from the matrix.org breach:
– purely focusing on technical security causes insecurity
– the cause of the breach isn’t limited to matrix.org at all
– think twice about using any service on the internet
– think twice about running your own server on the internet
– react to any security-related messages
@infosechandbook Finally a level headed response.
@infosechandbook However, information security is also about humans and processes/organization
*clap clap clap clap clap*
mastodon.at is a microblogging site that federates with most instances on the Fediverse.