Data breach affects libraries in Vienna, Austria:
– according to other news sites, more than 77,000 data sets were leaked
– data sets include name, address, date of birth, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses
– the newest data set is from June 11, 2019
After nearly two weeks, the data breach, which affected libraries in Vienna, turned into one of Austria's largest data breaches to date:
– more than 710,000 people are affected
– attackers remained undetected for nearly 9 months
– leaked data contains full name, physical address, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, phone number, and more
@infosechandbook Address and birthdate? Counting down till some major identity theft scheme related to this breach will become public...
mastodon.at is a microblogging site that federates with most instances on the Fediverse.